If we have to cancel:
This is extremely rare and in that circumstance we will offer an alternate date or refund all monies paid, your preference.
We will always try and go ahead with your ride whatever the weather, but due to unforseen weather we may have to cancel. The information we provide in your confirmation
e-mail includes advice on what to bring and wear depending on the forecast conditions, please ensure you are well prepared. If the guide has to cancel the ride because you are not prepared for the conditions we will not be able to offer a refund.
Route / Rider Ability:
Please bear in mind that our guide may decide to change the route at any time during the ride to ensure your safety. The ride will continue for the alloted time but we will not be able to offer a refund. Reasons for this include responding to changing weather conditions (switching to a suitable low level ride and or more sheltered location in wet / cold / windy weather) or altering the technicality of the route to a lower level of difficulty (to ensure that it is within the capabilities of all of the members of your group).